Sunday, July 16, 2017

Lost Heir 2 WIP

Someone asked for new information about the in the comments a while ago.

The reason why I haven't shared any information lately is simply because I don't want to spoil all the content beforehand.

Still. I promised I would share information now and then on this blog and so I will.
So far there are 79 "sexy" event images implemented into the game that will also be accessible through the ingame gallery.
There are 88 "map" images already implemented into the game. These are the prerendered environments in which the player walks in.

Of course there will be a lot more in the final game. Many images are already rendered but simply aren't yet in the game.

Also here are some images for you guys.


This is a first render of a mimic enemy that I've built in Cinema4d.

This is not the actual render of how this enemy will be presented ingame. I just quickly rendered it out to show you guys what I'm working on.

This enemy is not yet in the game but I want to add it later when the story is finished and all the maps are rendered.



This image for example I excluded from the count above since it is like many others not yet in the actual game.

But it will be added later.











This is an environment I've been working on in Cinema4D as well. I have not yet rendered the final images for this one.
As you can see I'm not exactly a great level designer but I guess it will do the job.












Aaand a sexy time image for you guys.








Alright folks. I that info was enough for you and I hope you are looking forward to it.


Preview for the next set:

You know what. I will also leave a preview for the next set I'm working on. It might still take a week or two since I have to render all the images twice because my vram can't handle the whole scene.


Also this is just a quickly edited preview to make the image somewhat presentable. The final image will probably look a bit different.

13 comments:

  1. Holy. Fucking. Shit. These are simply amazing. This teaser image showing a dick the size of the damn girl on it...My heart can't contain it. Stunning as always man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that far in the set but I will also try to fit it inside her. I hope the model has enough polygons for me to stretch her out without looking shitty.

      Delete
    2. Well I hope all goes well then. I got my fingers crossed for All the way through, if it's even possible. Kind of curious as to what you plan to do if there isn't enough polygons to put it in her? Also, any update on the Patreon?

      Delete
    3. In worst case scenario I have to export the whole thing to cinema4d and setup the materials again there. That's about a day of work. In that case that all the way through image will be added as an extra later on.
      I'll be on vacation end of August. I will probably use th first week to setup my patreon properly and reopen it.

      Delete
    4. Normally I would never wish more work on you...but you mentioned All the Way through...So I am sorry my friend! I am definitely looking forward to the reopening of it.

      Delete
  2. IMO it'd be a great addition if you included a looseness stat associated to each girl. It'd be kind of hot to see just how much damage their depravities are doing to their bodies, and have some sort of visual representation of that. Maybe an encounter with a priest or a paladin of some sort that chastises you for your wanton mayhem, or some other sort of degrading thing associated to how you've let yourself get stretched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting. I might consider it when the main story and maps are finished. I hope I don't forget about it. Feel free to remind me.

      Delete
  3. damn, this is hot hot hot!
    you bet i'm looking forward to both the game and the nu set!
    although in the nu set i don't believe she can take that monster cock inside her
    until i see it - seeing is believing ;)

    btw the last two sets were awesome, too (as usual)!
    i liked the minotaur hunter even better than the lost toy, but both are superb.
    i just got a thing for that monster/"beauty and the beast" stuff -
    a beast/vicious monster makes a beauty seem even more beautiful.

    the lost toy is cool too though. the text is neat!
    you mentioned somewhere that english is not your native language,
    but no worries, the english text is really good,
    concerning both style and grammatical/orthographical correctness.
    and the story is funny (absurd as it may be).

    the lost toy story gave me an idea for a "gape" set that i think would be nice:
    a gal with a somewhat bulged belly comes to a hospital's emergency room
    with a problem she's a little bit ashamed of:
    when toying with herself, sth got stuck
    (so far it's almost the same as in "lost toy").
    ((btw i know a few ppl working in hospitals and this actually happens quite a lot! no kidding!))
    so the doctor takes a look and there's some object
    (like a loo brush or a soda can or so) stuck up her ass.
    so the doc extracts it, and once it's out there's quite a number of smaller objects
    that were dammed up that now that the jam is no more slip out
    (e.g. her mobile phone: "there's my mobile! i've been looking for that!").
    so now she's quite relieved, but the doc (with her being such a slut) gets an idea:
    here ass is already quite streched and gaping, so he inserts sth else,
    like e.g. an oxygen flask or a fire extinguisher or so (sth huge anyway).
    and they all lived happily ever after...
    it's just an idea i like, use it if you want or forget about it if you don't.

    anyway thx a bunch for your work, it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there will be a lot of "beauty and the beast" stuff in the game ;)
      OMG I had to laugh at the Oxygen idea. You would really have to be a good writer to make the dialogue not ridiculous xD
      "Doctor! Her oxygen saturation is decreasing to a dangerous level and we are already giving her maximum oxygen through the mask!
      Goddamn it! Hand me the oxygen flask!"

      Delete
  4. Holy hell that teaser looks amazing. Seconding the all the way through suggestion, if it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give it a try. But it will probably be added as an extra later on because I will have to export the scene to cinema4d and increase the subdivisions on the model to do that and I will also have to setup the materials again inside c4d.
      So it will take a while. I will release the set before going to that project but I will definitely do my best.
      Also thank's for coming back from the year 3000 to comment on my blog Mr. Bender Rodriguez ;)

      Delete
  5. Can only say that i definately look forwards to all this ^^

    ReplyDelete