Thursday, September 21, 2017

Arina's Dragon Extra 2

This one turned even shittier because I accidentally focused the camera on the dragon head which I didn't notice on the zoomed out picture.
I wanted to render it again but the geograft geometry (nipples and pelvis) again didn't recognize the morphs I made in zbrush after reloading the scene and I would have to start from scratch.
Please deal with that one. I did it because I promised I would and I won't do any more of these because I frankly don't enjoy it. Sorry about that.
Not to mention I had to render it twice (like every picture of this set) because my vram is to small to fit both the girl's and the dragon's textures in it.



13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hard work you put into these sets man. You do what you like to do. we the audience are just here for the awesome ride you provide. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for your understanding!

      Delete
    2. A little bit of a side question, will there be any chance of us seeing a set of the little purple haired fairy girl you did a while back? id love to see more of her if youre willing to share :)

      Delete
    3. Maybe I will at some point. But I can't promise anything.

      Delete
  2. Well fucking done, man. That is really awesome. I appreciate you taking the time to do this, even if it isn't your preference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm not convinced with the quality but I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. the girl's maybe a bit out of focus? maybe? I honestly can't tell. Still really nice set, great to see her sleeved like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally understand your reasoning behind not wanting to do more. I am just glad you gave it a shot and I love the outcome. Really awesome stuff man, very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this, sorry we put you up through this. If I know you were really uncomfortable doing it I wouldn't have asked tho(but I'm glad I didn't know lol).

    ...the horse cock like in the banner is still in the realm of possible for all the way right?

    Okay, I'll show myself to the door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. Different people like different things and I like sparrows work as well but on a 3d model it just doesn't look good, in my opinion at least.
      And it's hard for me to unleash a piece of art on the internet that doesn't meet my personal quality standart.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that your work can be more connected. I am very fond of it.

    ReplyDelete